Vishwavijay (2016)

Vishwavijay movie live on YouTube, watch, share and Enjoy with your family. Give us the feedback and stay connected with us. We hope you keep enjoying and remain with us forever.

Saturday 9 January 2016

How I made Vishwavijay....

It's an essay about how I made my film VISHWAVIJAY :

It's just a matter of fact that I come across something to tell how I made my debut film Vishwavijay. It's because not very much people know about it. I took support of no other medium except the internet to promote my film, and I very strongly feel, that its only because of the social media that I have been able to make my film notable to some extent. When it came to make this film, I was alone. No one was there to support me. Even my parents didn't support me and felt it was a waste of time. But I didn't listen to them, and continued to make it alone. Even to everyone's surprise, I played all the characters myself (to find out how, you need to watch the movie). Finally, my parents saw the trailer and agreed. I even faced a number of hurdles in getting a censor certificate. I got created a number of affidavits, undertakings, demand drafts, and even in the end, my dream of getting a U certificate for digital release almost failed, due to the censor's policies. I got a U certificate, but the one that restricted it to video release. My hopes seemed to shatter yet I still to date continue to promote my film. I don't feel that I will lose this game, since God brought me till this stage, and thus I feel he won't make me return when I am almost at the peak. So, I still have some belief that I can do all my best, and, I hope, you all will watch my movie, regardless of the platform on which it releases. Vishwavijay releases on 15 January 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment